So, I’ve been feeling kind of down the last day or two. Today I opened my laptop and found that I had been given the dragon’s loyalty award by Blahpolar Diaries. Dig it! It’s a nice way to invigorate my day.
So the dragon’s loyalty award rules:
1.) Display the award image.
2.) Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
3.) Present 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers.
4.) Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post.
5.) Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
I’m awarding this one to my some of my favorite blogs. fightorflights, Only I know the true me, Madness, Sparkle & Creative Flair, Living in Stigma, lily pups life, Birth of a New Brain, Trying No To Shout, Piggie’s Place, The not-so secret life of a manic depressant, The realities of mental health, My OCD Voice, blessyourheart1109.
The 7 interesting things about myself is slightly daunting because what I think is interesting, you may find horribly dull, but here goes:
1. My favorite ice cream is a toss up between Moose Tracks and Mint Chocolate Chip
2. My favorite book of all time is Gone With the Wind
3. I LOVE frogs, toads and pigs
4. I have 3 step-children and 1 (step) grandson. They are challenging, but so worth the effort!
5. I’m very critical of books made into movies. Best of all time? Gone with the Wind
6. At 45, I still have one grandparent still alive. My people live long.
7. If I could access the relevant sections of my brain, I would speak fluent German.
And I’m feeling a little better now.
Peace & Love